Find Leaks Quickly With A Mansfield Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Mansfield Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Mansfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Mansfield?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Mansfield flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Mansfield flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Mansfield Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Mansfield flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (419) 359-8643 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.