Because no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that features doors, windows, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more robust security solution that bundles indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Cardington home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Cardington Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Home When You’re On the Go
If you wish to see who's coming to your door or what caused that noise in your yard, you’re going to want a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and a live stream on any deliveries or visitors before you open the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, and feature low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can see current feeds and see notifications from all your Cardington cameras via your ADT Control mobile application. Monitor your property 24/7 to verify that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera detects extra motion.